Friday, June 13, 2008

Mormon country





I was wondering when these guys would get a day off. Salt Lake would be a great place to spend a break day. I've driven from Salt Lake to Provo before, and it is a nice drive. I've never spent any time in Provo but I hear it's a pretty cool town. Gotta give it to those Mormons, they make some stuff. Sue sent this in tonight. Sorry for not having an update last night; things just got a little crazy. Keep plugging Sue, you only have to cross the rest of America.

"Wow, after a very much needed day off in salt lake city I feel almost human again. We went downtown to Mormon Square, really interesting place and very beautiful Gorgeous day, warm, went back to the hotel for some time by the pool, laundry and just doing nothing. Covered the bike up! Today we did 70 miles to Provo, BEAUTIFUL ride and the town is spectcular. Wound thru the BYU campus, really pretty. stopped in a bike store to get new brake pads, wore them out on the descents we've been doing and need to get ready for Co--yeehaw. I'm really homesick, can't wait to get there."

No comments: