Monday, June 9, 2008

Across the Silver State




Sue sent this one in yesterday. She sounds a little tired, but it still looks like she's loving every minute of it. New photos in too.


"Things are beginning to blur, can't remember what day it is much less what I did 2 days ago--yesterdy was short, only 60 miles and relatively flat, think the only thing living out here is snakes and lizards, thank god I haven't run over any yet. Battle Mt is a real hole in the wall place with nothing but lot machines and laundromats, actually did some of that cause I was getting pretty desperate. even hung out by the pool and read for about an hour, first day we've had somewhat pf a break. Mexican food and a tecate for dinner and it was lights out at almost 9:00, don't kow what I'm gonna do when I get home and have to go back to normal. Today was incredible, felt really good, had one big 12 mile climb but reasonable grade, warmer than anything so far, finally got out of my jacket and long sleeves. We had an incredible 20 mile an hour tailwind into Elko, got here at 2:00 after doing 75 miles.

No comments: