Sunday, July 13, 2008

richmond to marysville to wooster

So, I just realized I missed a post. I thought I had done it but it apparently wasn't there. So, to get you caught up, here's the post from a couple days ago.

"Didn't have enail access last night, sorry about that.Had a long day--109 miles but mostly flat, beautiful old farms and backroads. Was a pretty good ride all in all. Today was much tougher, another 107 miles and the "Missouri Hills" have come back with a vengeance. somebody today with a gps said the angle was 20%--whatever it was they were steep! So tired tonight I can't move and this town looks really interesting--Tom(Wood) where are you from?????Tomorrow is our last day in Ohio then on to Pennsylvania, boy, we are moving East!Another lond day tomorrow, 95 or something like that, hope the hills disappear.Good luck for all you guys doing the Triple tomorrow--I'll be thinking about you!"

No comments: