Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wooster to Youngstown, OH


Saturday took Sue's group from Wooster to Youngstown, OH. Here's her view on the whole deal.

"wow, one more day and one more century, three in a row, a record for me. One more to go tomorrow and then we're into Pa and Erie and dy off on Monday. I've been really impressed with Ohio, some of the most beautiful lwns and old farms I've seen, also some of the roughest roads, feel like I've been on a mountaain bike half of today!Lots of the old above ground swimming pools, thought about jumping in several .Hills initially this morning then flattened out some, looks better for tomorrow, long but more flat.It's raining tonight, hope it blows over by tomorrow. Things are pretty good, everyone is tired and a little cranky, including me, can't wait to get home and veg for a few days--maybe do walk up to the mailbox and see if I can still breathe!I'll write more tomorrow when we get in, right now the ed is way too inviting. Tom, sorry I missed your sister but thanks for the thought--I think Niles is fairly close but couldn't get much info about it. Sleep tight,y'all, t alk soon."

No comments: